The club provides the following facilities for Members, Guests and Bona-fide visitors:-
- Bar. Draught beer, offering most popular local beers and a wide range of bottled beer, wine and spirits for members.
- Gaming. 50 Gaming Machines providing stand alone jackpots – progressive stand alone jackpots – linked inhouse jackpots and linked statewide jackpots.
- Member’s Player Loyalty Schemes. Offering members discounts and regular prize draws.
- Dining. Offering lunches (12noon – 2pm) and dinners (6pm-8pm) from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Keno & ATM Facilities.
- Meeting Room. Private facility accomodating up to 80 people for corporate or community organisations at affordable prices.
- Off Street Parking.
The licensed club is open daily from 11.00am and offers a friendly atmosphere for Patrons to enjoy a relaxing drink in the company of friends.
The main football precinct incorporates the Clem Jones Fields and consists of three (3) full sized fields and we are home to Logan Strikers and the Logan City Kings Football club who participate in a wide variety of football (soccer) for a full range of age groups for both male and female participants.
The area known as the Mappas Ovals has recently been added and gives us greater scope to provide another two fields which are available for use by local groups and organisations.
We are truly an emerging local community organisation keen to become a major partner within Logan City with an emphasis on the development of the youth of this district.
- 187 MEAKIN ROAD, SLACKS CREEK 4127
- Postal PO Box 589, Cannon Hill 4170
- Phone: 07 / 3208 6500
- Fax: 07 / 3208 6970
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org